Rutland's Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) analyses the health needs of populations. This informs and guides the commissioning of health, well-being and social care services. The JSNA also underpins health and well-being strategies.
JSNA is produced to help improve the physical and mental health and well-being of individuals and communities.
As agreed by the Rutland's Health & Wellbeing Board in February 2015, as part of the 2015 JSNA refresh a series of online data dashboards and written documents will be created. This approach will enable to make clear, evidence based decisions. The overall JSNA will include:
- overview document;
- online tableau data; and
- detailed chapters covering specific themes.
Online data dashboards were developed to cover 7 different topic areas, including: background and demography; giving children the best start in life; health and wellbeing of adults; issues specific to ageing; mental health; physical and sensory disability; and learning disabilities. Summary infographics were also produced.
The original data dashboards can be accessed below:
- Infographics summary dashboards
- Backgound and demography data dashboards
- Giving children the best start in life data dashboards
- Health and wellbeing of adults data dashboards
- Issues specific to ageing data dashboards
- Mental health data dashboards
- Physical and sensory disability data dashboards
- Learning disabilities data dashboards
Data dashboards updates
Data in the JSNA Core Data Set dashboards will be updated throughout the 3-year JSNA cycle. The last update was December 2015 and the latest versions can be found below.
- Latest version of Infographics dashboards
- Latest version of background and demography data dashboards
- Latest version of giving children the best start in life data dashboards
- Latest version of health and wellbeing of adults data dashboards
- Latest version of issues specific to ageing data dashboards
- Latest version of mental health data dashboards
- Latest version of physical and sensory disability data dashboards
- Latest version of learning disabilities dashboards
The 2012 JSNA for Rutland is available at the link below: