About This Report:
Using sales data, sourced from The Land Registry House Price Index (HPI), this report outlines house price and sales trends during a specified 12 month period. The HPI captures changes in the value of residential properties by analysing sales data collected on all residential housing transactions, whether for cash or with a mortgage, in England and Wales since January 1995.
Please expect an update during the FIRST working week of every month.
For further information contact Daniel Plumb at Leicestershire County Council on 0116 3055509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download File: May 2009 (PDF, 1 Mb, 7 downloads)
- Download File: June 2009 (PDF, 146.3 Kb, 17 downloads)
- Download File: July 2009 (PDF, 159.6 Kb, 40 downloads)
- Download File: August 2009 (PDF, 1 Mb, 10 downloads)
- Download File: September 2009 (PDF, 1 Mb, 15 downloads)
- **NEW** Download File: October 2009 (PDF, 1 Mb, 8 downloads)
- Download File: March 2009 (PDF, 61.7 Kb, 13 downloads)