About This Report:
The second phase of the 2011 Census Second Release was released on December 11th. This release includes a range of socio-economic data at national, regional and local authority level. This report summarises the key findings of this release for Leicestershire by the following broad themes:
- Age, Sex and Marriage
- Ethnicity, Identity, Language and Religion
- Housing and Accommodation
- Qualifications and Employment
- Car or Van Ownership
This data is now available in an interactive dashboard available here.
The dashboard includes:
- Raw data at a national, regional and local authority level for 2001 (where available) and 2011
- Actual change and percentage change between 2001 and 2011 (where available)
Please note: Travel to work data has been removed from this dashboard as it was not found to be consistent with data from 2001. Dashboards using updated data from ONS can be found here:
A headline report covering results from the key statistics dataset is available here.
More information on the 2011 Census is available here.
For more information, please contact:
Research and Insight Manager
Research and Insight Team
Leicestershire County Council
T 0116 305 5509