About This Report:
Leicestershire County Council and Leicestershire Police Authority have jointly commissioned the Community Based Survey, which replaces the previous community safety CRAVE Survey. The project combines key survey requirements of the County Council and Police Authority together into one consultation. As a result, the Community Based Survey has a broad range of questions, covering perceptions of local neighbourhoods and satisfaction with local public services from the Place Survey, as well as questions on perceptions of crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland (PDF, 622 Kb, 17 downloads)
- Leicestershire Districts (x7) (PDF, 1.2 Mb, 24 downloads)
- Police Base Command Units (x2) (PDF, 462.4 Kb, 15 downloads)
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Local Policing Units (PDF, 2.4 Mb, 22 downloads)
- Leicestershire Police Force Area Results (PDF, 119.8 Kb, 12 downloads)