About This Report:
The School Health Profiles created by Public Health in Leicestershire County Council are a suite of profiles presenting a picture of child health in the area. The profiles are available at two different geographies, the overarching four page district profile and the more granular two page cluster profile. The profiles present data from the school census, health and education indicators helping commissioners and local professionals to understand the need of the children in specific areas.
- Anstey Cluster (PDF, 358 Kb, 19 downloads)
- Cobden Loughborough West Shelthorpe And Shepshed Cluster (PDF, 328.2 Kb, 25 downloads)
- Mountsorrel Cluster (PDF, 323.1 Kb, 21 downloads)
- Thurmaston Cluster (PDF, 327.5 Kb, 16 downloads)
- Metadata Document District 2016 (MS Word, 492.5 Kb, 27 downloads)
- Metadata Document Cluster2016 (MS Word, 199 Kb, 14 downloads)