School Health Profiles for Leicestershire 2015
The School Health Profiles created by Public Health in Leicestershire County Council are a suite of profiles presenting a picture of child health in the area. The profiles are available at two different geographies, the overarching four page district profile and the more granular two page cluster profile. The profiles present data from the school census, health and education indicators helping commissioners and local professionals to understand the need of the children in specific areas.
Detailed information (metadata) about the data used in the profiles is presented within the metadata document files. Please refer to these documents to find out how each indicator was created, where the data comes from, and the public health and policy rationale for choosing each indicator.
As this is the only the second iteration of the profiles we are keen to hear from those who have used the profiles, to seek opinions and investigate where improvements can be made for future publications. We would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete our survey and tell us what information we should give to help you. To access the survey please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D5GZ7C3
- Charnwood District 2015 - Revised (PDF, 940 Kb, 11 downloads)
- Anstey & Birstall Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 776 Kb, 7 downloads)
- Loughborough Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 778 Kb, 8 downloads)
- Quorn Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 597 Kb, 4 downloads)
- Thurmaston & Syston Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 715 Kb, 3 downloads)
Hinckley & Bosworth
- Hinckley & Bosworth District 2015 - Revised (PDF, 902 Kb, 11 downloads)
- Hinckley Redmoor Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 610 Kb, 5 downloads)
- Hinckley & Earl Shilton Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 719 Kb, 8 downloads)
- Desford Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 651 Kb, 6 downloads)
- Groby Cluster 2015 - Revised (PDF, 748 Kb, 7 downloads)