About This Report:
These reports provide a broad overview of the 2011 Census Key Statistics data, released by the Office for National Statistics on 30th January 2013, as part of the Census Second Release. The reports summarise a selection of key headline datasets of this release for Leicestershire Electoral Divisions (EDs).
These reports compliment previously published work covering Census Key Statistics for the county and Leicestershire local authorities:
Please note: due to the way data was reported, travel to work data is not directly comparable between 2001 and 2011.
For more information, please contact:
Research and Insight Manager
Research and Insight Team
Leicestershire County Council
T 0116 305 6803
- Earl Shilton ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 832.3 Kb, 142 downloads)
- Groby and Ratby ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 832.1 Kb, 98 downloads)
- Hinckley ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 833 Kb, 202 downloads)
- Mallory ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 832.6 Kb, 19 downloads)
- Market Bosworth ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 834.2 Kb, 141 downloads)
- Markfield, Desford and Thornton ED 2011 Census Report (PDF, 833.9 Kb, 72 downloads)