About This Report:
The School Health Profiles created by Public Health in Leicestershire County Council are a suite of profiles presenting a picture of child health in the area. The profiles are available at two different geographies, the overarching four page district profile and the more granular two page cluster profile. The profiles present data from the school census, health and education indicators helping commissioners and local professionals to understand the need of the children in specific areas.
- Bagworth Cluster 2016-17 (PDF, 323.7 Kb, 12 downloads)
- Barwell Earl Shilton Hinckley And Westfield Cluster 2016-17 (PDF, 325.8 Kb, 18 downloads)
- Desford Cluster 2016-17 (PDF, 345 Kb, 13 downloads)
- Redmoor Cluster 2016-17 (PDF, 338.8 Kb, 13 downloads)
- Metadata Document District 2017 (MS Word, 501.5 Kb, 11 downloads)
- Metadata Document Cluster2017 (MS Word, 237 Kb, 10 downloads)