About This Report:
These reports provide travel to work data and analysis for people between the ages of 16 to 74 in employment who live in a particular districtborough as well as those that work inside that disrtictborough. It is therefore concerned with the resident and workplace population in employment between the ages of 16 and 74 in the districtborough and the difference between them.
There is also a report which compares the travel to work patterns of the largest business parks in Leicestershire. The aim of the report is not to determine the travel to work patterns for each of the individual business park, but to understand the general commuting patterns in these major employment areas.
- Charnwood (PDF, 1.2 Mb, 30 downloads)
- Harborough (PDF, 1.1 Mb, 25 downloads)
- Hinckley and Bosworth (PDF, 397.9 Kb, 21 downloads)
- Melton (PDF, 662.6 Kb, 27 downloads)
- North West Leicestershire (PDF, 988.9 Kb, 36 downloads)
- Oadby and Wigston (PDF, 930.4 Kb, 27 downloads)
- Business Parks (PDF, 388.3 Kb, 89 downloads)