About This Report:
The Partnership Strategic Assessment provides a summary of the crime, disorder and substance misuse issues across Leicestershire during 2008/09. The information within this assessment is designed to aid the Leicestershire Safer Communities Strategy Board to review current and develop future strategic priorities across the County. It is also designed to provide the seven Community Safety Partnerships across the County with information required to review their current strategic priorities and produce their annual statutory Community Safety Plans.
For more information, please contact:
Research and Insight Officer
Research and Insight Team
Leicestershire County Council
T 0116 305 7260
The Leicestershire County Summary Document pulls together the key points from the full Partnership Strategic Assessment. Detailed information is available within seven theme based reports and a place based report. There is an additional summary document for each of the seven Community Safety Partnerships.
WARNING: If you wish to print any of the reports below, please ensure that the 'Print Setup' under the File menu is set to Landscape!!
- Drugs & Alcohol (PDF, 476 Kb, 66 downloads)
- Offender Management (PDF, 445 Kb, 57 downloads)
- Perceptions of Crime (PDF, 429.8 Kb, 21 downloads)
- Victimisation (PDF, 459.2 Kb, 30 downloads)
- County Summary (PDF, 648.4 Kb, 17 downloads)
- Blaby District Summary (PDF, 105.8 Kb, 16 downloads)
- Charnwood Borough Summary (PDF, 109.3 Kb, 15 downloads)
- Harborough District Summary (PDF, 106.6 Kb, 13 downloads)
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Summary (PDF, 107.5 Kb, 16 downloads)
- Melton Borough Summary (PDF, 108.4 Kb, 18 downloads)
- North West Leicestershire District (PDF, 111.8 Kb, 23 downloads)
- Oadby & Wigston Borough Summary (PDF, 106.2 Kb, 18 downloads)
- Hate Incidents (PDF, 748.6 Kb, 14 downloads)
- Crime & Disorder (PDF, 1.4 Mb, 17 downloads)
- Places Summary (PDF, 1.3 Mb, 3 downloads)