About This Report:
Leicestershire County Council and Leicestershire Police Authority have jointly commissioned the Community Based Survey, which replaces the previous community safety CRAVE Survey. The project combines key survey requirements of the County Council and Police Authority together into one consultation. As a result, the Community Based Survey has a broad range of questions, covering perceptions of local neighbourhoods and satisfaction with local public services from the Place Survey, as well as questions on perceptions of crime and anti-social behaviour.
The following reports provide the results of the Community Based Survey for 2011/12 quarter 3. Results have been produced at Leicestershire Police Force Area, the Base Command Units (x2), and Local Policing Units (x15), Leicester City Council, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire County Council, including the District Councils (x7).
- Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland (PDF, 124.4 Kb, 15 downloads)
- Leicestershire Districts (x7) (PDF, 226.3 Kb, 18 downloads)
- Police Base Command Units (x2) (PDF, 99.1 Kb, 13 downloads)
- Leicester City Local Policing Units (x6) (PDF, 199.2 Kb, 14 downloads)
- Leicestershire and Rutland Local Policing Units (x9) (PDF, 276.7 Kb, 14 downloads)