Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy
Rutland's Health and Wellbeing Board brings together local stakeholders to improve the health and wellbeing of people in Rutland.
Following the pandemic, local health and care organisations have worked with the public to produce a new Health and Wellbeing Strategy for 2022-27.
The aim of Rutland's strategy is safe, healthy and caring communities where people start well and thrive together through their life.
To deliver this, we will collectively focus on seven priorities across the whole life course:
- Best start for life
- Staying health and independent: prevention
- Living well with long term conditions and health ageing
- Ensuring equitable access to services for all Rutland residents
- Preparing for population growth and change
- Ensuring people are well supported in the last phase of their lives
- Cross-cutting themes - supporting good mental health, reducing health inequalities and COVID-19 recovery and readiness
The Joint Health and Wellbeing strategy can be below